Intestinal worms, extreme weaknessI feel tired and fatigued all the time. Idleness and weakness metally & physically.I had stomach/intestinal worms in my childhood. i used to have itching in rectum and since then i m always in suspision that i still has worms & my fatigue/weakness has some connection with these worms. I off and on took aloepathic medicines also homeo compound medicines for it.
Back 3 years i took a dose of aloepathic but seen no worm in stool again 3 days later in desperation i took double dose and a single long dead worm came in stool. And recently a month ago i have severe diarrhea and motions were as loose as water then a MOVING WORM came along with motion. My allopathic doctor says that a single dose i enough to expel the worms i still doubt that these parasite still living in me and living on me and sucking blood killing me softly.I think these worms got stronger and resistant to medicines. I still some times feel kind of itching in rectum.
I sometimes think i have worms ethink it just a obsession. You are doctor better to judge according to my case.
Pleae can these worms survive for such long time and create so much weakness also if i have the worms, is there any particular stool test or method to dignose the presence of these worms?
Can homeopahty kill and expel these as i heard homeopathy work slowly?
I shall be thankful
♥ signature on 2010-07-27
I am not a doctor, not even a homeopathic practioner. I have heard about one homeopathic medicine for worms. Its Cina. I have attached one link for your ref
However Please request Dr Kadwa/ Dr Pankaj to take your case. I am sure they will help you.
ahila last decade
♡ signature last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.