≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Obstructive Jaundice & Cyst in Whole Abdomen


My Mother is 52 Years of Age. She is Suffering from Obstructive Jaundice Since 2/06/2010(June'10).

She is a High Diabetic Patient since last Three Years.
I am giving the Report Details because I dont understand any thing and at present i want your advice what to do or what not to do???

she Had an Operation -Open Cholecystectromy on 09/09/2009.

USG- CBD & 9 HBR dilated SOL blocking CBD.

Liver- Palpable firm

Umbilical Hernia +ve

LFT- Bilirubin 20:un-conj=3.7

Urea/ Creatinine WNL

P Line = 14.5 Sec (Control 13 Sec)

MRI Report: Soft tissue mass at porta causing high biliary obstruction-? Cholangiocarcinoma

FNAC : The overall cytomorphological features are of well differentiated adenocarcinoma of the biliary epithelium consistent with Cholangiocarcinoma.

CT Scan of Upper Abdomen:
*Infiltrating mass at porta causing biliary obstruction at confluence- likely cholangio-carcinoma
* Infiltration of duodennal wall by mass
* Sub centimetric periportal & upper retroperitoneal nodes.

Please suggest what steps shall i take furthur?

  Jamshedpur on 2010-07-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take your mother to a qualified Homeopathic Physician to get proper treatment.Homeopathy can be a good supportive therapy for your mother.Homeopathic medicines can be continued along with orthodox medications.
I wish your mother good health!
Dr.Saravanan last decade
Dear Sir

At present my mother is under-observation of Dr P.K. Mishra of NIH[ National Institute of Homeopathy,Saltlake, Sector-III, Kolkata]
Jamshedpur last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.