treatment requested for catarrh and acidityDear Doctor,
My age is 47 years. I have been suffering from chronic catarrh for the last 18 years and chronic acidity for the last 10 years. The symptoms are as under:-
1) Thick or think fluid falls from the nose on the throat every time.
2) When there is indigestion, mucous falling aggravates.
3) My head has become so weak due to mucous that the fan rotating on low speed creates severe headache when asleep. The pain killers hardly help me to subside headache.
4) Mucous has weakened my memory power and I am not able to remember things.
5) I have been gradually losing my weight instead of gaining and look like a Cartoon.
5) I manage to keep my acidity under control by taking proper diet, but I am not able to control mucous.
Please help me by prescribing some good medicine for curing my mucous and acidity.
nattar on 2010-08-01
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.