≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Childhood Gallbladder Stones

Tahir Molla , aged 7 years has 3 stones in gall bladder, size not mentioned in USG Report.
He is tall, slim, fair likes spicy, fast food. He has carries in multiple teeth from the very beginning with severe decay. Is there any reference case of cure in such childhood gall bladder stones? Please suggest medicine with potency, dose, repetitions and duration of treatment.
  drlaskar on 2010-08-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It is extremely rare to present Gall Stones at the tender age of 7 years. It can be a world record to present not one stone alone but a total of 3.

The therapy that has helped adults is Berberis Vulgaris 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle which can be used as a dose.

Please report his response in about 3 months after another scan is done.

If the Calculi have been dissolved at that time, we have used the correct remedy. Otherwise I shall prescribe another.

He will have to take Berberis V for some time into the future to ensure that these Gall Stones do not recur again.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.