Male pattern baldness, Hair fall dandruffDear Doctor,
I am 33 year old MALE and I have been loosing my hairs a lot like Male pattern baldness.
My previous history is:
I had too much hair (above normal) in my childhood (all straight), But they were thin. Whenever I used to shampoo my hair, I was not able to comb my hairs that day, because they used to become so messy after drying up.
Then I had jaundice 10 years back and since then I started loosing hairs. My eyes also got weak after the jaundice. Then in that time, I got a heart break from my girlfriend too. Since then I went into depression. I faught depression but then in last 5-6 years I developed anxiety disorder. I feel too much out of nothing. Like sometime I feel I am not well from inside. Then a common problem I believe I am having some major problem like heart attack or TB or even more. My will power went very down.
In last 6-7 months I have taken some desi medicines and now I am able to regain my will power. Now I am excercising regularly and taking good diet of protiens like soya atta, protinex, multivitamins. I eat every 2 hours. My will power has improved a lot in last 6 months. (Like I tell my mind, that it is a gastric problem and not a heart attack and I dont panic). But I am not able to control my hairfall. Now I have 60-65% of hairs left. I also have dandruff which never goes since last 10-12 years. Please suggest me a homeopathy medicine or any other medicine by which I can fight the hairfall. I appreciate your quick reply.
aopl1977 on 2010-08-26
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
dragonfly1976 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.