≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

RKH syndrome of uterus, want to go for child through surrogacy, improve ovulation

Dear doctor,
I am 37 years old female who suffers from RKH syndrome of uterus where doctors say my uterus is in rudimentry state and so I can never go from natural motherhood. However my ovaries were functioning well, though they are in smaller size than natural. Now I wish to go for motherhood through surrogacy. For this I need to have proper ovulation. However my hormone levels are falling down gradually. I nave started getting some mood swings and dryness of my skin. At times I also get irritated at the slightest of discomfort.
I have heard and read about Folliculinum. Do you think this medicine can help me. If so in which potency. If not then suggest me a medicine. I really need your help.
  chumkichakravorty on 2010-08-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.