Solutions/treatments for dark patchesHello,
Please let me know if anything in homeopathy can cure slightly darker skin patches on the sides of the face and what may be the cause of it.
The darker patches are as soft as the skin surrounding it and start from the side of the eyes to the cheeks.
Thank you- your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Escada on 2010-08-26
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
Thank you for your help. Please find the answers below.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Dark patches of skin on sides of face
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
My other suffering is that the shape of my eyes has changed ever so slightly-but some of my family members and close friends have noticed it. It does not look unusual or strange to other people. (No overactive Thyroid)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I do not think that I have any mental sufferings but I really feel that I want to cure them.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Depressed as nothing can cure my dark patches and doctors say nothing is wrong with my eyes.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Skin: 3 years
Eyes: 2 years
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
NA (eyes are prominent when dry)
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I do not think weather has anything to do with it.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Mild, agreeable, can argue
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like rain
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
In some cases smell.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I imagine a lot-sometimes I cry if I imagined something sad.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Snakes, rodents. No
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for bread and dislike sea food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Very well, right side.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
My issues do not stand in my way, I just feel that they should not be there and therefore have to b e treated.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes, cholestrol, high blood pressure (extended family)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 19 year old female. I am 168cm tall and weigh 53kg.
Thank you again.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Escada 9 years ago
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
Please let me know how Pulsatilla will help with my condition.
Escada 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.