≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Skin Specialist - Homeopath UK


I have tried various homeopathic doctors including the ROyal London Homeopathic Hospital, but have had no luck curing my Rosacea.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Homeopathic Doctor who specialise in Skin Problems as opposed to a general Homeopathic Doctor in the UK? I live in London but am willing to travel a couple of hours if need be.

Thank you
  q1984 on 2010-09-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
There is nothing like a Homeopathic Doctor who specialise in Skin Problems. Your constitutional remedy should do overall good to you. You should look for a good homeopath. Some lifestyle and dietary changes may also be needed.
kadwa last decade
Visit http://www.hpathy.com and find the directory of homeopaths, and find one in your area of the UK.
Homeopathy International 1 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.