≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Stomach Disorder and Frequent Urination

Dear Doctors,

I m 22 years old boy and from past one and half years i m having the problem of frequent urination and i have to go to toilet 2 to 3 times daily and mostly sometimes after the breakfast or lunch or both. I have taken allopathic medication and homeopathic medication for 4 months but no result. I do smoke for past 3 years and masturbate around 2 times daily for past 2 years. I do have a thinking problem and mostly remains in tension.

Plz suggest me some permanant cure for this.
  Aggarwal_0808 on 2010-09-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Nux Vomica 200c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours for only one day (not daily) and see how that affects you in the next 7 days.
Stop masturbating.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Dr. Kadwa plz tell me that will this medicine work for stomach only or for frequent urination also.
Aggarwal_0808 last decade
for everything. you should feel better overall.
kadwa last decade
Dr. Kadwa,

The homeopathic store has given me Nux Vomica 200 and they said that there is no potency such as 200 c. Do i take this medicine.
Aggarwal_0808 last decade
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.