Low Sperm count with Kidney StonePatient ID:majidPune
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am suffering from these 2 main problems
A.- Low Sperm count
This is my Semen Analysis Report on 14-Oct-2010..
Volume:: 2 ml
Count:: 9 mil/ml
Rapid linear ::00%
Morphology:: Border line
WBC's :: +
Other Cells:: Round Cells +
Debris :: +
comments :: Oligo-asthenozoospermic semen with reduced grade IV.
B.- last feb-2010 i have inguinal hernia surgery during that time in USG its showing 12mm stone in right kidney...
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Generally i don't have an other problem except some time blood during stool might be its pills but i m not sure.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Some time i am very tens because my wife is not getting pregnant due to my Low sperm count prob..
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
No any bad feeling , just pray to god ...
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Its diagnose in last jan-2010 before 9 months.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Now days ..
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Nope , Urologist also recommends to USG of scrotal and it was also seems normal..
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
No any special reaction.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
yep i am having nail biting habit
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I am very happy with my family.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear is only parentage, when i will be a father ?..
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Nope , i can eat anything .
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
generally its normal but during cold can get sweet in palm ..
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
stool passing is 2-3 times in a day and most of the time stool is sticky.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am very adjustable and +ve thinker..
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
earlier i have taken HeyForte tablet near abt 3 months and after that Hoemopathic dr have given something which name i don't know ( i have taken homeopathy medicine near abt 3-4 months..
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
i am 29 years old, 5'4 height, I am having average body ..looks like fit guy.
majidPune on 2010-10-14
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.