≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Frequent Periods

I am having my period every 14 days. I feel tired all the time and sleeping a lot. I have suffered from Breast Cancer 7 years ago but have always had problems with frequent periods.
I have blonde hair,
I am very friendly but easily offended and senstive
Intelligent but not much motivation. My constitutional remedy is close to Pulsatilla, would this help or has anyone any recommendations?
  Candy11 on 2010-10-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You have not indicated your age and this is necessary to assess your problem in greater depth.
Details of the therapy you have had for your Breast Cancer is equally important and also what your present status is.

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily has helped many like you.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.

Please complete the Patient's Questionnaire on:

Joe De Livera last decade
Thanks Joe for your reply but I can't see how Arnica 30 can cure all ailes.
I'm 41 and I had 8 treatments of chemo and then radiotherapy which has left damage to my lung.
Candy11 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.