≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Severe Ankle pain after fusion surgery.

Hi there,

I am actually posting for my brother who is in Bangalore with Severe ankle pain after fusion surgery.

Brief History: My brother had a spinal injury about 17 years ago. He had many complications one of them being his leg having about 20 surgeries to be able to walk using a crutch. Now after the latest surgery about 2 years ago the doctors have given up and he is in severe pain and not able to move. Could any doctor in the forum can suggest any Homeopathic medicine. If the doctor is in Bangalore then my brother could visit personally.

Appreciate any response.

  sampige on 2010-10-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give him arnica 200c 2 pills or 2 drops and hypericum 200c 2 pills/drops thrice daily for a week and report thereafter.

1) Do not take anything solid or liquid for half an hour before and after the dose.

2) Try to avoid taking coffee, tea, alcohol on the day of medicine and a week following the medicine.

3) Try to avoid the exposure to mint based substances, camphor based substances and also strong smelling substances including incense and strong perfumes.

4) Stop with the dose that produces marked or significant improvement or aggravation and report appropriately.

5) Do not handle the pills(if drops use a disposable exclusive dropper) with hand. Tip the pills using the cap.

6) Do not take any other homeopathic medicine during this duration until further updates and avoid all OTC medicines and supplementation except the medicines prescribed by your physician and emergency medicines.
maheeru last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.