ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Can Travel Sickness be cured by Homeopathy?

Hi I am a 31 year old male and I have travel sickness, every time I travel in hilly areas the twist, turns, views and g-bends give me a severe headache and a vomiting sensation and also vomit during the journey or have to stop the bus or car, the nausea lingers for a few hours after the completion and it really spoils the mood. I have tried carrying lime slices to counteract the trouble but it helps little. please suggest the best medicine for this as it is a common problem.
  samur420 on 2010-11-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.