Palpitation & burning sensation in brainI am 27 yrs old female.I had been in depression which was 5/6 yrs back due to some personal problem for which i had consulted a psychiatrist & he diagnosed my problem as anxiety.I had severe headache with burning sensation in my brain,
use to feel loud pulse rate with vomiting,
scared of little noise,
suffocation & upset stomach,
was not able to sleep whole day & night,
as if i had no energy,
My health was deteriorating,
Was fed up of living,
Didn't had any energy to do any work,was not lively at all,
it was unbearable.
My doctor prescribed me pexidep CR-12.5(Paratoxin release Tablets) & slowly i was improving as i had to take 1 dose daily.But the improvement was only 50 percent.so I was been told to do thyroid & some other test which came out negative.Then I was prescribed with sensival 0.25 for my palpitation by the Dr.My psychiatrist also increased my dosage of Paxidep from 12.5 to 25.But still there was no improvement & after which I stopped consulting them.But I have still continued taking 1 dose of paxidep Cr 12.The pulse rate,burning sensation,scared of small/sudden noise,headache is still there.But now hoping to get some permanent cure for this through Homeopathy.
Shehzeen on 2010-11-14
faisal qureshi last decade
Shehzeen last decade
Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♡ maheeru last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.