≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urine Bladder Stone

i am 30 years, married male.
i have history of recurrent UTI and about 9mm stone in kidney. i am using pentarken 15 for kidney stone. i have sexually active life. almost after every sex it begins pain in my penis, i feel strong urge to urinate, but could not urinate. some times while urinating i feel stone is comming out of my urethra, and realy it comes out of my peins with great pain after that i suffer from blood in urine for some time. please help me with very suitable medication as well life time solution of this problem because i have heard that homeopathy is better alternate than anyother allopathic treatments of kidney diseases. please suggest some suitable prescription. one thing more i am usign stap 200, and flouric acid 200 alongwith pentarken15
to minimize pain.
  aloowala on 2010-11-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
The remedy I have helped many patients is:

Berberis Vulgaris 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

This remedy will dissolve the Calculus (stone) in about 2 weeks when it will usually be passed out in your urine.

If however you get an acute pain in a few days after you start on the Berberis V you must take Colocynthis 200 dose 4 pellets sublingually ( under the tongue) to help your body to expel the stone which will pass with your urine which will usually be red with blood.

You can take Berberis V even after you have passed the stone but in a reduced dosage of 3 doses per week.

No other drugs or homeopathic remedies may be used if you use my therapy.

Drink plenty of water up to 4 ltrs daily.

Report progress in 2 weeks.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.