≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Breast Fibroid & knee joint pains for sister 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Breast fibroid & knee pains

Dear doctors, My sister aged 30,is suffering from Breast fibroid (left side) & knee pains(more on left leg).One month back she was adviced,Ast.Rub-30 ( 5 drops per dose thrice a day) and Calc. Flour-6x (2 grain per dose four times a day).And she used it for 2 weeks.Knee pains are reduced little bit.But the fibroid in the breast has no change.For her allery to cold food items, she was suggested to use Sepia 200 and it worked well.Please advice for her breast fibroid.Thank you.
  pradeepx28 on 2010-11-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Homeopathy is not like allopathy as you told that this remedy for this problem &sepia for food alllergies.
THIS doesnt help.
I should percieve her as a person and then we give the person the remedy to improve all her ailments.
Tell me about her what kind of person she is?
Tell me what does she think about her fibriod problem, does she worry about it, or is she scared, it can be anything

Reply these questions then we wll think of her remedy.

Dr. Yogesh
yogeshrajurkar last decade
Dear Yogesh, Thanx for the reply..My sister is cool mined one.She is not worrying about it too much.Mostly she thinks positively.Long back my mother also had the fibroid in breast and undergone surgery.I told my sister to wait and take homeopathy.She already used allopathy medicine for 3 months as prescribed my doctor, but no change.Please advice.
pradeepx28 last decade
She is coolminded this is not enough.
Tell some thing about her mood nature life history.
And her lifestyle now.

Dr. Yogesh
yogeshrajurkar last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.