high cholestrol,triglyceride and uric acidMy name is mirwais and i am 45 years old.I was diagnosed with uric acid 12 yrs earlier and i have taken zyloric to cure it but i havent had any satisfying result.Despite all my medications my uric acid was '5'(now i used homepathic medicine and it is 6.7).i was diagnosed with high cholestrol 9 years ago and it was 250(when i used to take medicine now i am under homeopathetic treatment and despite tough diet my cholestrol is 329) similarly i have triglyceride(which was 155-200 during my medical treatment while it is 371 under homeopathic treatment)
as i have indicated that despite all tough diet i have my cholestrol,uric acid and triglyceride at a very high scale (though i am using homeopathic medicine)kindly notify me how to control all above issues by homeopathetic medicine.kindly tell me about my diet and also names of the medicine(homeopathic) which i should use.
faheemzafari on 2010-11-27
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♥ nawazkhan 9 years ago
faheemzafari 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.