≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Anxiety causing alcoholism


My husband is having anxiety and depression causing him to drink.
We would like to know if there are any homeophatic remedies that could help him.
Any recommendations for a homeopath in London?

Thank you.
  wasp101 on 2010-11-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Homeopathic treatment can be much helpful for your husband.Please consult a qualified Homeopath in London.
Health and wellness!
Dr.Saravanan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.