≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

problem in penis expansion

Hello Doctors,
I have got married from past 3years, but my husband is not able to have sex with me he get fully discharged in minimum 1 min not only that again it will not secure again with in half an hours.so he is not interest to do sex with me&also he is not able to have sex plz suggest medicine.
i am writing his symptoms
He is having normal heat in his body, smelled urine problem,penis like curve bend plz suggest good & effect medicine to strengthen
  thiyagaraj on 2010-12-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
some doctor advice for damiana,vulgaris good for this case but
nurnabi last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.