≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sensitive genital

I am facing a problem of sesitive genital. My intercoure time is very short. I released after three or four strokes. Any medicine to extend intercourse duration.
  Ashraf3 on 2010-12-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
if you are in pakistan then use staphisgaria 30 of masood homeo labs. take 10 drops 3 times a day for one week. if it is only your anxity, over exitation problem then it will be solved with this treatmen. otherwise it should be noticed that whether you are suffering from piles, urinary tract infection or prostatitis.
infact i did a lot of research on this problem for myself. two years ago i got married and i had same problem. i used several things. but then i did research by myself i got staph by myself. now i am totally caured. my wife is wondered by my performance. now everytime she says to stop i don't. enjoy. and dont forget to take staph almost 4 times a month for 3 months.
aloowala last decade
Thanks Aloowala, i wll use stapisgaria however i can't understand staph treatment.
Ashraf3 last decade
21 doses of Staph 30 is too much - please do not take that much, you may make yourself sick.

Although there are many remedies that might suit this problem, if you do want to try Staph 30, take one dose a day for up to 3 days. No more than that and certainly no more at all without someone assessing your reaction.

Aloowala - I have to question such a statement 'When my wife asks me to stop I don't' - why would you not stop if she asks you to. How is this something a man should aspire to?

Staphysagria is indeed a very sensitive medicine, although it is not excitement that comes from this sensitivity so much as pain. It is an excellent remedy for painful intercourse.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.