Seeking cure for herpesIt would be wonderful to get a diagnosis to cure my herpes OB. Here is my questionairre. I am a 46 year old female.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Dry, itchy skin, on chest and back, hands, scratch and bleeds, skin like paper, very sensitive
Haemorrhoids, migraine headaches during menstruation and stress, achy limbs, particularly lower extremities, comes and goes
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Im a workaholic and extra-responsible and get very stressed, tend to take over responsibilities from others to get things
done, feel the need to work hard to make up for years of instability, need for control causes migraines and brings on stress
which triggers herpes. No longer know how to relax, always on, have small children
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I am not a depressive person, but I get extremely irritable and want to avoid people, hide. Am usually very sociable, outgoing, but
herpes OB makes me want to disappear, climb in bed and sleep it off, feels like very sore haemorrhoids. Used to have more
OB on vaginal lips, now moved to anal tissue, so sometimes cannot tell if haemorrhoids or herpes.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
About 20 years ago. Had a lot of partners. Have been with 1 partner 16 years. He does not have symptoms. Only oral OB
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Night. Best in morning.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Sun. Stress. Masturbation? Exercise. Yoga, when working lower chakras.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Feel better in template, neither hot nor cold. Heat makes me lazy and headachy, cold stiffens me.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended
Not easily offended, very confident, happy, outgoing. However, hormonal swings and fatigue make me very moody. I have become more
anxious in recent years.
How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Sensitive to thunderstorms. Used to like them, but now am more anxious about them. Get a bit irritable.
Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not necessarily. I like to figure things out for myself. No more than normal, I think.
Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Extremely. Very sensitive to noise, light, smells.
Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
May bite around my nails. Only recent. Hadnt done it since a child. Do bite my lips.
How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
My children are my loves. My mother depressive and childlike and lived with her for 5 years. Had to move out because her
Depression was affecting me. My husband I care for deeply but not attracted to him sexually. Am making sacrifice because
of children. Hard on him because I am not sexually or physically attentive. I am resentful.
What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of death of children, but very seldom. Not a fearful person, although more anxious. Live in a small city with
drug wars and violence. I day dream of finding true spiritual partner.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Love healthy foods, but lazy in the kitchen. Like to eat easy menus, nothing fancy, although occasionally desire
more intricate dishes. Happy with a salad. Aversions to insect or organ foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal. Although not into food lately.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
I cant eat too much grain. Bloats me.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Do not sweat profusely. Underarms, chest.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Better. Used to suffer from constipation for many years, until changed diet. 2 stools a day.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep well, a little light lately. On stomach.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Definitely not. Only through masturbation.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Very confident, in most areas. Obviously lost in the sexual arena. Went from too many partners
to one partner who not attracted to. Many people say I have presence because I am tall, attractive
and confident. Can be intimidating to some. People trust me and my intuition.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Acyclovir. Continued with OB.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Very tall for a woman, 5-11 inches. Auburn hair when younger, white skin, lots of freckles, brown-green eyes.
24 Environment: With regard to the seasons, weather, outdoor temperature, indoor temperature, drafts, air quality, airconditioning, ocean air, mountain air, humidity, the sun/rain/thunderstorms/clouds/fog, etc.: what environmental factors give you comfort and relief, and which ones cause discomfort and distress? Try to give examples.
I love nature, trees, and cool, not hot or cold, weather. Prefer mountain to the ocean. Cloudy days can trigger migraines. Cannot stay in the sun too much, triggers migrains as well.
7. What position is most uncomfortable for you?
8. a)Do you tend to be chilly or warm? Are there parts of your body that are colder or warmer than the rest of you? Is there a special time of day or night when they are colder or warmer?
My feet get cold at night. Need to sleep with socks. Hands get cold too.
b) Do you perspire a great deal? If so, when? And where on the body? (feet, head, hair, chest, armpits, etc) Does it leave a stain of a particular color? Is there a particular odor?
No. Odor only when menstruating.
9. Describe what your tongue looks like.
Just looked at my tongue and it looks a little whitish, I can also see some red spots in the back.
10. What do you worry about? How do you deal with
Money. Paying bills, keeping up with the cost of living. Job situations, take on too much responsibility. Have too many interests, and not enough relax time. Meditation and exercise help, but am not consistent. Am working on this. Worry about relationship because of lack of
Sexual interest in partner, but very good father and family man.
11. How do you keep your house/your desk/your room/your study/your bathroom?
Can be very disorganized, then very clean. Either one or the other.
12. How easily do you cry? In what situations?
Dont cry easily, although a corny commercial can bring tears to my eyes. Need to feel in control. I take care of others.
Dont trust others to take care of me I guess.
13. When you are upset, what do you do to help yourself feel better?
Do not stay upset for long. I get over situations very quickly. When am angry, I read or go to a movie, to change perspective.
14. What makes you angry? What do you do when you're angry?
Get angry at myself for overworking myself, get angry at partner because wants sex all the time. More than angry, I get frustrated
At situations, when people do not fulfil their obligations, or they are late.
15. Do you have an emotion that predominates; such as anger, depression, irritability, anxiety, jealousy, joy...or possibly two emotions that tend to alternate predictably?
Mostly irritability which I associate to herpes OB or to hormonal swings.
16. What fears do you have?
Greatest fear of something happening to children, but no more than normal. I am not necessarily afraid of death, just
Dont want to leave the children so young.
17. What have been the most difficult circumstances in your life? How did you cope?
Death of my father. Triggered constant migraines. Living with my mother and her constant manic depression. Would become
Distant and cold.
18. What are the greatest joys you have had in
My children. My childhood.
19. What was your childhood like?
Very happy. A childhood depression around 12 when we moved away to another country.
20. What bothers you most in other people? How,
if at all, do you express it?
Clingy people who demand affection. Makes me more distant. I tend to attract them, perhaps because of my
Confidence. I tend to get along with most people. Am very diplomatic and tend to overlook peoples idiosyncrasies.
Will stay at a distance from people who are obviously insincere or liars or emotionally manipulative.
21. What causes the most problems in your relationships?
Before this long term relationship, jumped from one relationship to another, sometimes because it ran out of juice
for me or sometimes before I got hurt. Could never find a combination of truly sexually gratifying and long term love.
22. Do you have any recurring dreams? What are they about?
Have had several dreams of meeting true love, usually older man, very understanding of me, and a feeling of
Truly unconditional love.
23. What would you need to feel happy?
I am generally happy. However, am making sacrifice in love area.
24. What do you do for work? Ideally, what would
you like to do?
I work in education and enjoy it very much. I would love to be a writer.
25. If you were made President for a day, what would you change?
Would focus on ecological aspects, cleaning up the earth. Education, not through memorization, but
Through alternative programs.
26. When people have criticized you, what were they complaining about? Similarly, when people have praised you, what did you receive praise for?
Can be too direct when I speak sometimes, with insecure people. May be impatient. Partner says I do not like to hear
Criticism. Usually praise me for my hard work or my good looks (I dont focus on that because its relative).
27. What would you like to change most about yourself?
Become more truly serene. More disciplined with spiritual practice.
28. How do you feel before, during and after
meals? How do you feel if you go without a
I will get a migraine if I dont eat at least 3 meals a day.
29. What would you most like to eat (if you did
not have to consider calories, fat, anything you've read about the right way to eat)?
Would eat a lot more junk food, meat, donuts, cookies, sweet drinks.
30. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat?
I cant eat pork anymore or organ foods.
31. How much do you drink in a day? Include
I drink about 5 glasses a day of juice, coffee and water. Should drink more but am
Always running around. I like the water to be cold.
How is your sleep?
I have sleep issues, Im a light sleeper. I sleep about 6 hours a night at an average, sometimes even less.
33. Do you do anything during sleep? (speak, laugh, shriek, toss about, grind your teeth, drool, snore, walk, talk, etc.)
I snore when really tired and toss with a bad night.
34. Do you have trouble falling asleep? What keeps you awake? Do you wake always at a certain time? What causes you to wake up? What position do you sleep in?
Sleep lighter now because have children.
40. What medications are you taking at present?
41. How frequently do you get colds and flus?
Rarely. My low immune systems goes straight to herpes OB, skin rashes or sore throats.
42. Have you had any childhood illnesses. No. Had Hepatitis at age 13.
44. Have you had any surgery? What and when
Caesarean with second child.
45. Have you had at any time (mention year):
Had a ulcer removed from back. Started as itchy skin on back, from insect bite. Scratched and
Scratched. After long time went to doctor and surgically removed. Very stage skin cancer cells,
46. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal, etc.)? What is the color, consistency?
47. a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of
medications than most other people?
No. Higher, lets say with anaesthesia at dentist.
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs
Yes, but not very consistently.
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhuast,
Yes. Even bad perfumes.
48. Family history: Mention diseases, causes
and ages of deaths of father, mother,
Father died at 69 cancer. Mother still alive at 76.
Granmother died of cancer, other grandmother of old age. Grandfather of Parkinsons, and
Other grandfather of a disease that destroys muscles slowly so you cant move. Cant remember
Lunaman on 2010-12-13
How is your sleep?
SLEEP IS FINE, BUT LIGHT, AS HAVE CHILDREN.
Describe what your tongue looks lie:
Pink and whitish with some cracks in the middle. Darker pink around the edges.
Lunaman last decade
You gave a good case, as U left nothing to ask for.
Take a single dose of Phosphorus 6C
SINGLE DOSE: 3-5 Drops of Phosphorus 6C Dilution in 15 -20 ml of water to be taken on empty stomach in the morning.
N.B: Potency shud not be higher than 6C.
Report in 3-4 days
yogeshrajurkar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.