heavy cough in chest (29 yrs old male)I had got wet cough and cold from 3-4 days. Though cold is cured somewhat, wet cough keeps on coming. Plz suggest a gud medicine to cure this.
earthangel on 2010-12-22
Please describe your cough in a little more detail. It would be great if you fill in the following questionnaire:
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. What brings you to the forum? Describe all your problems, including those that may not exactly be on the top of your mind now, in as much detail a possible.
2. How do these problems affect you mentally? How does it affect your family life and inter-personal relations with friends and colleagues?
3. What time of the day your problems trouble you the most? Describe the time modalities properly for all your problems.
4. Normally, when you are in a healthy state, what time of the day you are most active and what time you feel lazy and tired?
5. Generally, is there some time in the day when you feel extremely irritable?
6. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Give proper details.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. Which weather worsens your complaints wet, hot or cold?
10. Which weather do you generally prefer the most?
11. Describe yourself as a person in as much detail as possible. Discuss general personality traits; the way you express yourself in social settings, family and work environment, with friends, etc.
12. Describe in detail if you harbour any negative emotions.
13. How is your memory?
14. Do you ever suffer from bouts of anger? If yes, which category do they fall in frequent, occasional or rarely?
15. Which of the following words describe you the best Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable, Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Irritable, Lazy, Super-active, Tearful, Vindictive, Confused, etc.
16. Please answer the following clearly:
- Do you tend to weep easily?
- How is your memory?
- Any particular feelings before or during a thunderstorm?
- How do you respond to being consoled during your tough times?
- How sensitive you are to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your wife?
17. What are your chief fears?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Is there any pattern in your dreams?
20. What all food items do you crave for what all you simply hate to have?
21. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
22. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
23. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
24. Is there any time or occasion when you feel an uncontrollable urge to eat?
25. How would you rank your sweat as normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
26. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
27. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
28. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
29. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
30. Any major diseases running in your family?
31. Describe your overall appearance
Niel Madhavan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.