≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

cure for varicocele naturally

I'm a man of 34yrs. I started having this varicocele when i was 11yrs old, and it was due to masturbation. It happen in my left testicle. I started having severe pains since 8yrs ago espercially affter long standing. And moreover, the testicle hangs so low which makes it more painful. Please is there any drug and any form of exercise i will be doing to cure it
  orayeni on 2010-12-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please use the new homeopathy patient intake form and give us information about your case, and hopefully I will help you begin correct homeoapthic treatment.

yogeshrajurkar last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.