Anxiousness and Sexual ProblemsHi,
First of all, my regards to all those who are serving the people here on the forum with there expert advice and spending there time for others benefit.
I have a long history of problems which i would like to cure, i have tried with allopathy(to some extent) , ayurveda and homeopathy but the problems improve but the improvement does not last
Age : 34
Height: 5'11 '
weight : 78 kg.
the problems primarily started in year 1992 when i suffered from severe chickenpox which took me around 30 days to recover.
1. Thought process became negative, anxious, became fearful , night falls started almost every day.
2. after 2 years of night falls the orgasm part went missing, started feeling tired, lethargic, less confident, slow reaction time, slow to think, lack of grit etc.
3. same stuff continued took ayurveda medicine with minor improvements night falls frequency reduced to 2 times a week but other systems prevailing.
4. Had reoccurring typhoid in 1999 which last 15 days once and 10 days after that.
5. digestive system was affected badly, was hungry but could not eat, after a year reoccuring intestinal infections started, which would go away with 3-4 does or entero quinol, had lots of antibiotics, Ciplox TZ , Norflox TZ, oflocin etc.
6. had a breakup and had lack of job satisfaction which had severe impact on the mental states for almost one year, recovered after job change.
7. Got married in 2004 end. sex leaves very tired , sleepy , anxious, premature ejaculation.
8. job dissatisfaction in year 2004-05 led to increased anxiousness , lethargy , discomfort , tiredness etc, lack of focus concentration, could not understand things etc.
10. was in same state for next 2-3 years with partial improvements and going back to same states.
11. had depression in 2007, was on allopathic medication(feliz s-10) for an year with major symptoms recovered in 4 months.
12. recovered fully, current states as of now
1. Premature ejaculation
2. excess dreams,
3. sex leaves tired and sleepy next day / days.
4. lack of grit.
6. lack of focus.
7. lack of sexual desires
8. missing orgasm.
9. not so good digestive system.
rajeshkkr on 2010-12-25
♡ deoshlok last decade
rajeshkkr last decade
1 there is point when u feel ur going to ejaculate at that point u must squeeze the lower part of the penis imagine penis like a pipe u find the deep lower part of the pipe fingers wrap around the pipe squeeze hard . u must do this just before ejaculation happen
2 at the same time ur other hand fingers squeezing the top part of the penis
3 u must continue breath in and breath out
4 u have to apply this technique very quickly just before ejaculation happen
when u do this the sperm can not come out when sperm dont come out for 3 months u will start to recover
5 u have to practice many time to get this technique right
When ur about ejaculate testicals will come very near to the lower part of the penis u must gently push them down with one of ur finger while squeezing
Cut ur fingers nails so they wont cut ur skin while squeezing
u can also practice this technique when ur not having erection imagine penis is like a pipe try find the very lower part of the pipe squeeze fingers around the lower part of the penis then squeeze the top of the penis with other hand fingers around top part of the penis breath in and out continually
u will recover but it can take some time be patient
when u start to recover plz let me know thanks
this maybe help too try to control when ur urinate when u urinate stop in the middile of urination count 5 then urinate gradetully stop then count 10 then urinate at first it difficult but u can control try this at home when u strat 2 have control urinate a little stop wait 1 minute then urinate it will work but it can take months.
vishnu5 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.