brain pain and non capability of stoiring thingsI was given a injection named cloxipol depot for my violency in home at thge month of november 2009 and thereafter continued for every three months till 2010 march,i have been in asylum for a month and after that my life changed socially, i became sober n took everything on my way after that i could not tell anyone where i was i lost my exams which was so much prior to me and did put in a lot of labour for thge exam after that i got more n more changing and alwyas lagging behind people the hope to move forward n b the chosen one finished after that i was given a high doze of oliza thereafter i have been in nimhans n there i was tretaed for the injection side affects with hooking hands and legs and inability to walk.
jack ross on 2010-12-28
'talking too much'. It's best if patient can answer in his/her own words.
Name: Sex: Age: Marital status: Children: Occupation: Habits(like
smoking/ alcohol/ tobacco, partying etc):
1) Family Medical History:
Grandparents(Maternal and paternal):
Brothers and sisters:
Spouse and children:
2) Patient's Medical History: (Include vaccination history and the
reactions to them if any)
Operations(if any chronologically):
3) a) Present your Complaints in order of priority:(Give as much information as you can in your own words without much reference to medical and technical terms.)
b) Can you connect these complaints to any other events? What was going on in your life personally, physically, emotionally, socially, environmentally when the complaints came on?
c) What are the things, which aggravate your suffering and which are those, which make you feel better? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, movement, climate, music, consolation, thunderstorm, exam or other important events, smell, noise,light etc. Are you worse on any particular side of the body ?
4) Physical Profile:(You can add your picture--optional-- and give details for the following topics)
Colour of hair: Colour of eyes: Skin: Complexion: Build: Posture:
Height: Weight: Nails: Other
5) Mental Profile:
a) Describe yourself in your own words:
b) Any grief, broken relationship, any anger/resentment against anybody, any fears, any phobias?
c) Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
6) a) If Female:(Describe in detail where ever necessary)
Age of Puberty: Cycle of periods:
Please describe the irregularities in periods, like pains, moods, flow
type, clots, sensations etc if there are any?
Pregnancy problemsbefore/during/after delivery: Number of pregnancies:
If Menopauseheadaches/flushes/sweats/dryness/mood swings/memory?
Any problem with intercourse?
b) If Male:
Any problem with intercourse or sexual organs?
7) Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
8) What do you crave for in food items and in general and what are your aversions in food items and in general?
9) Describe your thirst and hunger? (Examples: Average or Excessive or
thirstless or loss of appetite or any other associated details)?
10) Describe your sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Are there any Recurring or significant dreams?
11) Describe about discharges (colour/odour/consistency)? [ Nasal, from ear or sweat (where do you sweat more? head/trunk/limbs etc), stool and urine.]
12) what is your preferencein climate, weather? (Examples: sun/shade/cold
dry/cold damp/hot humid/not extreme/well ventilated)
13) Other details you want to say or if there are any peculiar things going on in your physical or emotional plane.
♡ maheeru last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.