≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

frequnt urination day time with every 30 minute 5frequent urination 9Trouble with urination; calculus in midline of prostate 14Frequent urination 45Pain in Penis and Frequent urination. 2Frequent urination in Infant 291Constant frequent urination 1Urgent need My grandfather age 90 years have Frequent urination at Night and loss of control on urine 7excessive urination 12Female frequent urination with bacteria in urine 20


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Problem after urination

Hi, i am 21 years old lad and i have a problem in urinating. I am a deep addicted of masturbation and my problem is after urinating,i leak a bit of watery and slightly sticky pre-cum liquid. i try to pass it away and my penis grows a bit bigger and i cant pass it away.After sometime i feel that i need to go to toilet again and use tissues. when i go to toilet i see that some watery and bit sticky liquid roll over.My penis also has some white rash. When i wash it properly, it emerges even after a day.The problem is started from 2 to 3 years ago.Should i stop masturbating forever to solve this problem?Is that the only solution? I want to give up this bad. I want to solve my urine problem as early as possible from a doctor. My family is a bit restricted and i am unable to tell this to my family. Please help me solve my problem easily so that i can take care of me by my self. Waiting for the answer........
  imran1260 on 2011-01-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please use the homeopathic patient intake form and give us the appropriate information about your case, and hopefully someone here will help you begin correct homeoapthic treatment.

Homeopathy International 1 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.