Garlic Body Odor Please adviseHad body odor nearly whole life (19 years female) - different stages - recently got better but now noticed a new, garlicy smell. Did that questionare if anybody be so kind as to help me out?
1. Describe your main suffering?
Strange odor, at the moment garlicy, feel instinctivly that it comes from lungs/intestines - not armpits at the moment although armpits can have bad smell with heavy sweating.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Red, flushing of face, sweating of armpits and feet, i think piles, with sometimes small amount of bleeding, recently itching vagina and anus
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Distress at smell both alone and with people, fear even when smell not noticeable, fear it will not get better sometimes
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
like wanting to dissapear
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
mum told me as young child smelt of vinegar, regular body odor ages 9-10 then again at 13-on and off since then(roughly). Fecal odor began at 17, very bad last year, but improved greatly when did a homeopathy bowel nosode programme. Every so often will get strange odors (garlic/burning/fish/ammonia)that cant pinpoint where there coming from. Also bad breath.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
aggravate-poor diet(sugar bread milk cheese), pressured situations, nervousness, rushing
ameliorate-breathing, green tea,
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
yes, people and specific buildings make it worse
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
neutral weather thats not too hot but so you dont need to wear layers
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
easily offended, changeable (teary to laughing/stiff to excitable/silly to serious)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
refreshed/like buzz inside
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
yes, but also resistant to consolation as nature of problem not intense health wise as it feels
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
sensitive to light, dont like bright lights
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
friends-worried bout smell
family-dont feel strong day to day more bout past things
spouse-obsessed with wot thinks very distant physcially (not meeting up)
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
fears to be humiliated or critizied harshly
no repeating dreams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
crave warm drinks, vegeatbles,chicken nuggets
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
less (since garlic smell)
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleep deep on side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
smell strange, spend alot of time alone,
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
tall broad firm flesh pale skin fair hair flush cheeks big face dark circles eyes
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
dolphinmonkey on 2011-01-08
dolphinmonkey last decade
Niel Madhavan last decade
expectoration; noticeable smell; like garlic; ars.
Homeopathy International 1 last decade
- What do you mean by the fact that the smell seems to come from the lungs and the intestine? Please explain in more details
- When does the face get flushed?
- How profuse is the sweating?
- You mention 'I think piles'. Please explain what exactly makes you think so.
- Itching vagina and anus - when does it happen? Anything in particular you thing brings it on? Any particular time it happens?
- Please explain the feeling of wanting to disappear in more detail
- Which bowel nosodes were prescribed to you?
- You mention aggr
Niel Madhavan last decade
- You mention that the problems aggravate on rushing. Please explain.
- How does breathing help?
- Please explain the sensitivity to noise
- Explain pretending conversation and weeping
- You write, 'yes, but also resistant to consolation as nature of problem not intense health wise as it feels'. Please explain this statement
- You mention your stools as soft and incomplete. Please explain 'incomplete'
Niel Madhavan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.