otosclerosis with tinnitutus and hearing lossHIi
i am having orosclerosis from last 10 yrs .it is associated hearing loss and tinnitus .Allopathy recommecds surgery .Can any one help me in dealing with the situation..........
aahmadkhan on 2011-01-12
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
General appearance: lean, tall
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? otosclerosis with tinnitus and heaqring loss
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? no
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? i am restless with hearing loss and tinnitus
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.i reamian alone
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? at 22 , no acident nothing happens before , only IBS(iritable bowel syndrome )
6. Which time of the day you are worst? cmg back from office (when i am most stressed)
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? in noise i feel better
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? hot
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? no
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?no
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
yes i always dreamed of snakes
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? nothing
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? no
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? less
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
always chest faces towards earth
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? NA
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? bilovas, otoflour , alprozolam , etc
22. What major diseases are running in your family? nothing
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.nothing
aahmadkhan 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.