About 3 yrs ago I was diagnosed with a small brain cyst via CT scan. I also have cysts in several other areas of the body, including the kidney and liver. I need to know what homeopathy to choose to heal these cysts. Thank you
Hollyms on 2011-01-18
Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
Body Type: Slender
General appearance: Healthy but anxious
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? Yes. I've used Belladonna and kali carb.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Symptoms from brain cyst - insomnia untreatable by any medicines, anxiety, musical hallucinations (sometimes), feel 'stuck' and unable to move forward, unsure of myself and need others to tell me what to do, dwelling in the past.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Mid-back pain. Occasional right-sided neck occipital pain.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Listed above. Especially lack of self esteem.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Unable to leave the house. Paralyzed from confusion/depression/anxiety.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
About 3 years ago. Once I started living on my own starting college for the first time. Also immediately following a bad allergic reaction that required hospitalization (that is the same day the brain cyst was diagnosed).
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Any time during sunlight
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
I need tight clothes and/or a weighted blanket to make me feel secure. I shower whenever I feel too overwhelmed and it makes me feel better. As for my insomnia, if I cannot sleep, sometimes if I change my sleeping location (such as moving to the floor), I can then fall asleep.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Not related to menses. Symptoms definitely get worse when I am alone or bored.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Very sensitive to hot and cold. I need very mild weather. But that doesn't seem to affect symptoms.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I'm naturally analytical, nervous, easily offended, changeable, and quiet.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I really like thunderstorms.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No, for some reason this makes me very uncomfortable.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail biting, skin picking, and severe hair pulling.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel uncomfortable around my family. I only feel comfortable around very good friends. Around family I feel like I am constantly being criticized and scrutinized. Around strangers when pressure is put on me (such as meeting a boyfriend's friends), I feel VERY judged and uncomfortable, the point of selective mutism. (I also took up mild selective mutism as a child while changing schools so often).
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
My biggest fear in life is of becoming like my father, who suffered a sort of breakdown and is now what many would diagnose as schizophrenic. When I think of 'losing my mind' it's almost too painful to think about.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
STRONG cravings for sugar, carbs, and bread. Strong dislike for veggies. Also quite afraid of foods with strange textures, smells, etc.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Very high, I drink lots of water.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Can't stand too much deep fried food.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I hardly ever sweat, even in summer.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
It's ok as long as I take magnesium. If I don't then it is irregular.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Horrible insomnia. Cannot fall asleep without the aid of sleeping pills. If I don't take pills, I will lay there in a kind of half-sleep 'stuck' phase. I do not wake up feeling refreshed. I want to sleep during the day and stay up at night.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I can't control random phases of 'zoning out.' I'm gradually losing my memory, concentration, and my motivation is completely gone. The passion I used to have for life is also completely gone. I also always feel like all eyes are on me.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Prescribed all sorts of antidepressants/antianxiety meds. NONE have done anything positive for my symptoms. Tried Adderall, Nuvigil, Cymbalta, all of which I had extreme paradoxical reactions to. An important thing to know about me is that for some reason almost every drug prescribed to me by a psychiatrist has had either no effect whatsoever, or an extreme paradoxical effect.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Breast cancer, also back problems (kyphosis and scoliosis)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Irregular and usually heavy w/ clots.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Before birth I had Congestive Heart Failure, which was successfully treated with Digoxin.
Also diagnosed with Kyphosis of the back
Hollyms 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.