Need homeopathic med. for husbands brain tumor.I hope someone can help me, my husband is 40 years old and in May of 2010 had a seizure in bed, found out he has a tumor, we had 80% surgically removed, but 20% remains, we found out it is an oligodendroglioma, stage III, on his right frontal lobe. We've only been married 5 years, he is the best, funniest, sweetest, harmless, honest, genuine, man, Please tell me there are homeopathic meds that can get rid of this or stop it from growing back again. They told me 1-5 years is all he would have to live... I CANNOT EXCEPT THAT. They have him on CCNU and Procarbazine now for chemo treatments. I know and believe in my heart that there is something out there to fix him. Please Please help me, anyone, if you can.
Kimmermarie on 2011-01-19
Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
Body Type: Full
General appearance: Good
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
+ Complete Greens
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Just having the tumor.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Tired more easier than usual.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? None so far.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. None
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? May 21, 2010, never been sick a day in his life.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? None so far.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Not applicable
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Good attitude, but does blame me a lot for different things.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Not applicable.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Loves them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? not applicable
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? None
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Sleeps on side, but no problems.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Not applicable.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? None
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Was on Temodar, now is on CCNU & Procarbazine.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? None.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) -------
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. --------
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. None
Kimmermarie 9 years ago
your answers do not differentiate him from any other person except that he has brain tumour.
if you want a detailed case sheet to answer, write to me.
♡ rishimba 9 years ago
My wife had surgery in 2004 for a grade iii oligo, and for seven years mri scans were unchanged. the latest mri, in december 2011, showed a recurrence near the original area along with what seems to be a cyst where the first tumor was removed.
Dr. Banerji prescribes 2 daily doses of Ruta 6C (morning and evening) and 2 doses of Calcrea Phos 3X (noon and bedtime) and reports remarkable success, especially in treating oligos.
We have been trying this for only a little over a week, but there is a very visible difference in my wife's symptoms now and a week ago.
My hope is that after a month we can have another mri, and that one will show significant reduction in the cyst and new growth areas which will allow us to continue this regimen in lieu of chemotherapy.
Good luck to you and your husband.
onarolll 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.