≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Soft Penis tissue & unstable erection

Please let me know what medicine should i take to make my Penis tissues harder and also have proper erection at the time of intercourse without being flaccid in 10 seconds..

I do smoke, drink socially only.my age is 51.

Can any one help me..for a quick relief..
  maruti on 2011-01-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Welcome to the Homeopathy Forum!

Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.

Homeopathy International 1 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.