To any Doctor...Kindly reply for gums problemTo doctors at this forum this is detailed description of my mother in law, who is having some problem with her gums ;
Body Type: round arms/round legs/one the whole smart
Height: about 5f5'
General appearance: tall /smart/fit/even at this age she sit/stand straight.
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic
potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful
analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
*she is diabetic
*high blood pressure patient too. but both are kept under control through
dietry precautions and medicine
*for diabetes she is taking 'Daonil'
*for blood pressure 'Capoten'
*she is having both problems for about 7/8 yrs.
*she started taking medicine later, as through only dietry precautions
her both problems were under control.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
*she has Gastric problem too, which seems
to be every where in her boby(although she is
physicaly slim and smart)but when she presses
her legs, arms, head any part of body she burpss.
sometime she says her legs feel so heavy that she
cannot move and when she press her legs she start
burping and that relief her.
*she have signs of Sinus problem too
as she complain about blocked phlgum at
the root of nose between eyes,
and phlgum droping in throat(when laying down).
*she complains that her head catches cold quickly,
even just by drinking something cold (she never drink cold drinks
or juices/ she is careful about her diet and health)
*sometime she suddenly start sneezing, later her nose
start running (water like)
*sometime she complains about dry throat
*Skin problem:- she have few episodes of skin rashes in her life;
-when 3/4 yrs old, she took bath in an old well near her village,
after that she suffered from sevear rashes like skin allergy,
treated by herbal medicines then.
-after birth of her second child about 45yrs ago, she had episodes
of skin allergy again, usually occured when comming back home from
travelling in local transport. she use to think that maybe the house
was locked for few days thats why she is having the skin problem.
that was again rash like condition on hips/legs usually.
_now for many years the skin of her legs(knee to ankle) and the
skin of her arms(hands to elbow) have brown patches like marks,
these marks do not feel on touching, they are in the skin,
*her skin gets very dry that no cream or lotion or oiling relief that.
*she has problem with her nails too, specially thumb nails have
infection time to time, if her hands are exposed to water for longer
time it get worse
*she often complain about irritation at her scalp too and show desire
to scratch which relieves her.
*Muscle cramps:- she usually have cramps in her legs
(in muscles from her knees to ankles)
***the current problem of gums is that,
water come from gums gathering in mouth(maybe water like pus),
unless she is not talking, she is reading or sitting quitely
then she has to go and spit after sometime.when sleeping then
too she feel suddenly her mouth is full and she has to go to
spit, she cannot swallow as that is not sliva.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation
in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
*it started almost when her diabetes was discovered. In the beginning
she use to think that it is water that fills her mouth(because it was
thin like water)
*during traveling too she faces this problem as she need
to spit time to time
*about a year ago she realised it is not water but something else coming
from her gums(because it was no more thin as water instead geting thicker)
*she went to dentist too for checkups, but they too say it maybe because
of diabetes, otherwise her teeth have no problem.
*they suggest gargals
*she gargle time to time ,morning and evening
*that give her some relief, but is not the cure for her problem.
*her lower gums and upper right gums are more effected.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
*no specific time.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing,
eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like,
change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry
Beside her gums problem which is not weather related,
*she like warm and hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating,
*Nervous,Arguing to some extend, she is loving and caring, but never show that
through body language, not very expressive instead she get worried or agitates.
she take care of everything, responsible, restless till completion of task,
hardworking, active, she is very sensitive, quite when depressed.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
*no, she likes to be left alone for sometime.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
*sensitive to noise after her high blood pressure problem started.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
*Husband died 24yrs ago, still loves and misses him but do not tell. she is sensitive and
caring and protective for her children.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
* she does not like cold food and cold drinks, she feels her head catches
cold as soon as she takes something cold.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
*whatever is cold, her head gets cold, start sneezing, and B.P gets high.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
*until last yr her sweat was less. last summer her sweat was more than normal, and her
head and trunk sweat more.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
*about 50yrs ago after birth of her first child, she use to have piles
problem after every delivery, she have 7 children, so after birth of 7th
child, when there was no relief with medication for seven months, doctor
sugested operation thus she was operated.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
*round arms/round legs/one the whole smart
*tall /smart/fit/even at this age she sit/stand straight.
*hair Normal to dry
*her feet look swollen around ankles although her toes are slim or narrow/not broad
*figure--not broad overall, only legs and arms have broad bones.
*belly and stomach--flat
Kindly suggest a suitable medicine keeping in view her diabetes+B.P problems
Hannah Hannah on 2011-01-22
Start with one dose of each in a day (morning and evening) and increase the repeatition to 3 to 4 doses in a day. Report back after 3 to 4 days. Continue with all other allopathic medicine you are giving.
I could clearly read that her elimination system is clogged and needs a simple detox to get back to health. I will suggest few remedies after getting her better with the gums.
For general instruction, please see my profile.
♡ Reva V last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.