Get ride off from blood pressureI have diabetes and take insulin 2 time a day and high blood pressure, ther is any remedy to cure both.
sondhi on 2011-01-29
Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
Body Type: Fatty
Weight: 72 kg
General appearance: Normal
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Blood pressure
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Diabetes
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Sever headch and body pain
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? from 4 years
6. Which time of the day you are worst? at noon, some at afternoon
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? ---
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Same at all time
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. agreeable, changeable
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Same as usual
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? no
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? talking to self
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? good
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Fear of Allah only
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? sour
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Sweet and fatty
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? --
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Normal Right side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? --
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Insulin, tab.moduratic, tab. coversam 8+10 . tab.concor, tab. zestoratic , tab. galvas etc.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) -
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. -
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner
sondhi 9 years ago
If you visit websites like Dr Luc Du Schepper's or David Littles, you can learn more about how homoeopathy works and what information is useful to us. It would be helpful to read the first article fully.
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
With serious conditions like Diabetes and High Blood Pressure, which is often very strictly controlled by allopathic medication, it can be quite difficult drawing out all the important homoeopathic symptoms. It can also be quite difficult to work around those medications as they suppress the symptoms so effectively. Such cases require alot of patience and careful prescribing.
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
sondhi 9 years ago
Urination & thirst : Both are normal as in normal condition
I am suffering these diseases (diabetes and blood pressure) since 2006, when depressed owing to some financial problems and time to time miss carriages of my wife. During this period sugar level was 200/140 and blood pressure 180/110. Medication in these days was gytril 4mm 2-times a day and for BP tenormin 50mg 2-times a day. Medicines change time to time. Now a days for diabetes take insulin 34 before break fast and 12 before bedtime. For BP dosage are:
Zestoratic 1 tab
Nedipar 1g 1 tab
Hebessor 5mg 1 tab
Neodipar 1g 1 tab
Hebessor 5mg 1 tab
Concor 5mg 1 tab
Reaction of disease: Feel headache, depression and weakness in body.
Family history: My parents have diabetes
Age of disease : I dont know the history of their disease
My father died of heart failure, and mother died due to increase sugar level.
sondhi 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.