≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Vaginal wetness 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Vaginal wetness

To increase wetness I researched and found out to take Lycopodium but need to know what dosage and how to take it. In how long will i see results?

  Natasha7 on 2011-01-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
That is not how homeopathy works. Please present your whole case, and a homeopathic recommendation can be made.


Welcome to the Homeopathy Forum!

Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.

Homeopathy International 1 last decade
This is not how homoeopathy works, and using a medicine this way will almost certainly fail to help your problem.

The only way that a homoeopathic medicine cures a complaint is via the Law of Similars (what it can cause it can cure). However the process of selecting a medicine out of the 5000+ we have is not as simple as naming a problem and taking the medicine for that problem (unlike orthodox medicine).

Again unlike orthodox medicine, we do not give medicines to create a specific effect to counteract another (ie. to make wetness), but instead attempt to work out what is malfunctioning in the systems controlling the wetness and correct that (so in effect allowing your body to correct the problem itself). This is more effective in the long run since once your control systems are working again, you dont need continuing treatment.

Using one of our medicines inappropriately can result in side effects.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.