Bartholins cystGender: female
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? no
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Bartholins cyst that I had drained at the Doctor. I had one 4 years ago that was drained and I would like to take something to get rid of the current cyst and prevent new ones.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? poor immune system.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? none
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Very painful 7/10 , burning and itching.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The current cyst has been going on for 1 week.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? morning
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Tight clothing, pressure, rubbing, and sex.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? dry cold weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody, quiet, easily irritated right now because of the pain.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? scared
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? none
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? i enjoy my freinds and family very much
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? no
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? sweet food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i don't sleep very good and i sleep on my stomach
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? no
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? antibiotics
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
diabetes, heart conditions and depression
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. short, blond, small build, fit.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
very painful cramps and light periods
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.depression and adhd
rodeogirl200255 on 2011-02-01
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.