Questionaire severe urinary pressure and painGender: female
Body Type: tall and thin
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? I used glutamine powder tbsp three times a day, moducare 4 capsules 3 times a day, d-mannose 2tbsp twice a day and uristatin 2pills three times a day. No improvement from them.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Urinary pressure, urgency, numbness, decreased control, pain before and after urinating a feeling as if I still need to go.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? and now hives for the past month on my body that come and go and tingling hands and feet that are swollen and red but just slightly swollen.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Frustration, irritability its hard to be in pain for over a year.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Acute pain and pressure in my urethra and pelvic area the need to urinate even when I dont have to.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? It started January of 2010 I thought maybe it was a uti or yeast infection. Had C-T scan, blood work, urine cultures everything is normal no diseases.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? For the first year it was all the time and really hard to be at work having to get up and down. Now the pain and pressure has subsided to medium to mild and more in the morning and at night. Now the hives are pretty unbearable.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. Eating real food non-processed makes me feel better. But being overly full makes me feel worse. Night time is sometimes worse than the day but it is constantly there. Lots of movement doesnt feel good.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Not that Im aware of. Im more stressed out but nothing else has changed in my life.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Havent noticed any change.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. from my symptoms Im irritable and frustrated but normally I am nervous, easily offended, scared, have severe anxiety and think I have adhd.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I live in Alaska we havent had a thunder storm in like a few years.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes I just wish it would get better and I have seen 4 different doctors and not one has seemed to care and has asked me if it is really that big of a deal I am 22 years old and have issues with going to the bathroom I think thats a big deal.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Good.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I am really afraid of death. And have dreams of people breaking into my house.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? None.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? I am allergic to wheat, gluten, soy and dairy and just get upset stomach if I eat too much of those foods nothing else.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Is normal but I feel like I cant really push it out like I used to be able to like there is loss of sensation. Recently I have been really constipated.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep well since I take sleeping medicine and have been taking benadryl every night for hives and that helps me sleep. I sleep on my side with one leg bent.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes but not with my pain Ive been in for a year and 2months.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? The hives seem weird to me and at 22 I didnt think these symptoms would happen.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I took xanax for anxiety and noticed hives and swelling in my hands and feet and have now stopped taking it and they have stayed for about a month or two. A urological doctors office put me on antibiotics for a month and I didnt notice anything.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Heart Disease, Anxiety, Depression, Alcoholism, Cancer and High blood pressure.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) Dry skin, fairl, brown hair green eyes muscular build.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. there normal.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. none
Sally116 on 2011-02-02
Please take five doses of Nux Vomica 200 as follows ....
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
day 2 evening
day 3 morning
day 4 to day 10
Please take Urtica Urens 6 in the morning and evening.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please report after 10 days.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.