nasal polyp getting better and better and serious coughMy husband(36year old) used to have big nasal polyp. All of the family seems to get very serious influza this time. His nasal polyp. gets bigger and bigger, he can't sleep and keeps sneezing especially after midnight. He's got loose cough with thick expectoration and his left lung hurts like hammer smashing. I tried to give him apis, mixed poll, calc c, all-c and some other 30c home used remedies, all failed to cure him. Is there any other suggestions or some other remedy I should try.
I just gave him the very expensive oscillococcinum, his nasal polyp. seems much better and he finally can breath throgh his nose. He's considering about getting a surgery to make the nasal polyp. smaller, is it good? I'm so afraid that it's a wrong way to go, but I can't find any other way to help him.
Hope kindness indeas or suggestions to be shared.
wasabicat on 2011-02-07
just for your reference.
wasabicat 9 years ago
Please list his complains in greater detail for help from practitioners in this forum. It is important to describe all your husband's problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. For meaningful Homeopathic prescription, we need to understand all the problems, physical as well as mental in as much detail as possible. It would be better if your husband could detail the problems in his own words.
Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
[message edited by Niel Madhavan on Mon, 07 Feb 2011 09:53:08 CST]
Niel Madhavan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.