≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

need help curing varicocele

I was diagnosed with a varicocele and have had it for about a year and a few months i would say, I have a large painfull lump in my left testicle and a small painless one in my right as well as when i ejaculate it is a mostly white with a slight yellowish tinge and is always followed my discomfort.

I also have pain along the entire inner part of my left leg mostly in my thigh knee and sole of my foot, which i believe to be from lack of circulation from the Vericocele. Please help me.
  jacknelsen on 2011-02-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
both sides hurt now
jacknelsen last decade
Please take these two medicines for 2 weeks and report back.

Hamamelis 200, in wet dose, every morning - 1 dose (Joepathy)

Externally apply Hamamelis Q (20 drops in 10ml water and pain with a little cotton), once or twice a day.

Every afternoon or evening, take a dose of Pulsatilla 30, 2 pellets.

For general instructions, please see my Profile.

Reva V
Reva V last decade
thank you very much
i found the pulsatilla 30 ch but still trying to locate hammamelis 200 and hammamelis Q

would a alchohol free hamamelis atringent work in place of the hammamelis Q ?
jacknelsen last decade
yes, it will work
Reva V last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.