Arundo for Nerve Damage?I have axonal nerve damage in my spine from contracting West Nile Virus years ago. It is extremely painful and causes other problems like gastroparesis.
I have tried many different remedies that seem to fit, but have never gotten good results like I do when I find exactly the right remedy.
The other night I was in considerable pain and my GI tract was very inflamed. I had a few symptoms of hay fever so I took a dose of Arundo 30x and to my surprise the pain in my spine went away. I thought it must have been a coincidence, but I did it again last night, and again it worked very well.
I can't see anything in the descriptions that would have led me to think that Arundo would work for nerve inflammation caused by demyelination. Just wondered if any others have seen this...it might be helpful for MS.
janinco on 2011-02-23
Arundo is known to produce (and therefore cure) many pains in the stomach, abdomen, and rectum. The pains are typically burning, smarting, dragging, bearing down, sore, stitching, sticking or wandering.
You might have stumbled on a good remedy for yourself. The other possibility is that it is acting only palliatively - in which case the medicine will not work for long, or will not work on the rest of your symptoms (partial similar).
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
janinco 9 years ago
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
1. What occured to the mother during pregnancy - new symptoms, illnesses, medical treatments, emotional stresses.
2. What problems occured during the birth?
3. What was happening in the mother's life around the time of conception?
4. What illnesses did both parents have for the 5 years or so preceding conception?
5. Describe the following features of the child
a) Body type and build
b) Skin colour and texture
c) Areas of the body tends to perspire on
d) Odour of sweat, body, stool, flatus, urine
e) Colour of stool, urine, sweat
6. Give any reactions to vaccines or medical drugs.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.