Calling Dr Nawaz for Pilonidal cystHi Doctor,
I read your posts on ABC site....Actually i have pilonidal cyst form last 8 months...
I am 29 years old, 64Kg weight.
I am form India and here in USA for work...returning back to India 19th March.
I read forums topics from Pankaj Verma and followed the following medicines:
1. I tried Myristica 200C one dose.
2. Wound Burst, liquid comes out(pink color and some blood), after 24 hours I took a dose of Silicea 30 C for continuous 7 days as suggested by Dr.
3. I took Silicea 200 C to heal it.
4. Wound did not heal, after say 7 days again I took Myristica to again open the wound
It opens at another end and just blood came out...then it became flat.
5. After that I had cold and fever so cud not continue the remedy.
6. Day before yesterday i feel its again popping out...then I took yesterday a dose of Myristica 200
7. Today cyst is big and about to burst, wound color is red...burst a little and litle blood comes out from corner end but wound is bigger....I think it will burst the blood/liquid more due to Myristica.
Remedies with me:
Myristica Seb 200 C
Silicea 30 C only 1 dose remaining..
Silicea 200 C
Calc Sulph 6C
Please suggest me. I want to follow homeopathy...before trying out any Surgery.
nilesh.shekokar on 2011-02-27
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.