≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

watery semens discharge

i am 26 years old non married.in my teen age i have been the target of masterbation habit but about 9 ears aago i got rid of it. now i am facing acute problem of watery semens discharging while seeying any romantic or sexual seen even when i discuss sexual matters with my friends.i am not drinking i dont use any type of cafine etc.i eat healty foods but still this problem is bothering me tell me some miracle type of remedy so that i may get rid of it i shell always pray to u . and sir i am fhisicaly also weak my hight is 5.9' my weight is about 70 kg so plz help me.thanks
  usman ali on 2011-03-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.