secrets of good healthDear readers,
Kindly read out the following tips to promote your health:-
Secrets of good health
* Jealousy, resentment, anger, envy, stress, anxiety, fear, sorrow and hatred have a direct effect on ones health.
* To maintain a high quality of life one should aim to maintain a high standard of health which can be obtained through ensuring a strong immune system.
* Stress is a killer. It ruins the quality of life.
* Worries causes high blood pressure, heart trouble, stomach ulcers and insomnia. If you find that you worry more when you are tired have a rest during the day. A midday siesta if only for 20 minutes is worth 2 hours in bed at night.
* Develop a mental attitude that is calming and logical.
* Do not cry over spilt milk.
* Worrying destroys our ability to concentrate and makes us lose all power of decision.
* What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his health.
* The remedy for worry is to get completely occupied doing something constructive, mentally or physically and keep busy.
* Think and act cheerfully and you will feel cheerful.
* An angry man is always full of poison.
* We seldom think of what we have but always of what we lack.
* Our peace of mind and joy depend solely on our mental attitude.
* Our life is what our thoughts make it.
* It has been proved that who suffer from emotional stresses have lower levels of killer white cells so cannot fight disease and are more likely to die young.
* Stress is the most potent cause of ageing. You can win over this problem through relaxation and positive thinking.
* Negative thinking works in a vicious circle.
* Smoking, chewing tobacco and alcohol are the factors most likely to cause an early death.
* Daily exercise and controlling obesity will keep you fit and fine physically and mentally.
* Discover how to rapidly turn negative emotions into a positive outlook.
* A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters goodwill in business, brings rest to the weary cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and is natures best antidote for trouble.
* Stress can lead to infertility. Women who experience extreme stress are at an increased risk of miscarriage.
* Stress often leads to over-eating and extra weight.
* Severe stress during pregnancy may cause birth defects.
* Unresolved emotional conflicts resulting from Stress in our life are clearly one of the most important causes of Cancer.
* People whose blood pressure rise during 'Mental Stress' are six times more likely to have a heart attack or other severe heart event within six years than people who handles the stress more calmly.
* Stress can cause your face to have more wrinkles.
* Stress worsens your immune system.
* Stress increases the rate of wound infection by three fold.
* The stress is a contributory factor in a wide variety of health problems such as :
-- High Blood Pressure.
-- Coronary Heart Disease.
-- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as Ulcers.
-- A risk factor in Cancer.
-- Chronic Pain problems.
-- Suppress the bodys immune system.
-- Influences mental and physical health such as Anxiety, Depression and other severe emotional problems.
* Once you learn how to forgive it will pave the way to better health.
* Anger can lead to a variety of health problems such as :
-- Problems of digestion.
-- Increased anxiety.
-- High Blood Pressure.
-- Skin problems, such as eczema.
-- Heart Attack.
Not only that, but anger can lead to other negative emotions like bitterness, hopelessness, futility and over all sadness.
* The disease begins in the Mind, in thought, feeling and will, and is then expressed in the physical body. The Mind is therefore, the beginning of disease as also of cure.
♥ Mahfoozurrehman on 2011-03-04
massou 8 years ago
♡ Mahfoozurrehman 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing it and plz keep posting.
kurl1212 8 years ago
massou 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.