≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Baryta Carbonica: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Baryta Carb To Enhance Growth Advice Needed

I am 14 years old a little higher than 5'5' tall.
My father is 5'6' tall and mother 5 feet.
I am afraid of having my genetic height.So i consulted a genuine homeo doctor.
He told me that B.Carb is used to induced Growth not to enhance it And told me to take them after i am 16 or 17 years.
I need expert advice.
  keygenx on 2011-03-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Baryta C is used for dwarfishness. Your doctor has prescribed just an opposite remedy. However, in my opinion, at this stage you do not require any medicine and need not to worry about your height. Your growth is not rapid and its normal.

If you need any futher assistance, please write to me, I would be glad to help you.

mani_jee last decade
I really want to be somewhat 6 feet tall.And no one in my family is taller than 5'10' .
So thats my problem. Height reflects personality .....

Please help
keygenx last decade
OK, if you still want to use Bar C, its totally up to your choice.

However, I think your growth is normal and natural. In my personal opinion, 5'6' is a good height and one should not bother too much about it.

mani_jee last decade
Thanks a lot for your help
keygenx last decade
Hai,i'm a 5'2' inch 22 year old guy. I would really like to increase my height atleast upto 5'6'. Is it possible for me to do so using baryta carb & if yes, i would like to know how long should i have to take that& the dosage etc.I would be really really thankfull if anybody could get me a feedback on this.Please help me if anybody can
PRINCE ISSAC last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.