Please evaluate-fear & anxietyGender: Female
Body Type: slender
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? Yes
If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? I have used many over the past 20 yrs and with various practitioners such as DC, ND, nutritionist, etc. who had some training in homeopathy but were not homeopaths
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Anxiety, feeling inadequate, can't get things done, fibromyalgia (pain in muscles if too much activity)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? High blood pressure, stomach irritation, gas/bloating
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety, fear, not good enough
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Anxiety, fear, abandonment, felt in the gut, achey all over, weak.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Some in childhood, some in early 1990's.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? 4Pm, 5am
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. hot weather cannot stand, eating bothers stomach, can only eat a little at a time, gas and rumbling in lower abdomen. Love hot bath, hot bed, hot drinks.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Menopause has worsened overall condition. Stress, worry makes worse. Being alone with no one to talk to makes worse
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Cold weather much better, dry definitely.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. mild, somewhat changeable, very sensitive, irritated by little things people do wrong
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Great, love them.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No, but I do like support, encouragement
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? Biting cuticles, parasomnia, hoarding/clutter
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Do not have anybody close right now. Friends abandon. I feel it is important to connect with them but they are too busy or don't want to be bothered. Talking with a friend is very helpful, if they listen and understand.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Claustrophobia; driving over bridges with water (not all of them, just big ones); used to dream of being back in high school, now dream of old job that I got laid off from; also dreamed of living back with parents.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Cannot eat onions, feel very sick from them. Like sweets, carbs, warm pasta, warm soft foods best.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Not thirsty but like to always have a cup of tea to sip.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Raw fruits and veggies don't settle well; onion and garlic cannot stand.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Not much sweat
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Mostly on back
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? I cannot tolerate contradiction, it really triggers me into physical and emotional response. Also, visually can remember where things are as opposed to by memory, like a photographic memory.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Toprol, Cytomel, Soma
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Hypertension, heart disease, glaucoma, diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Brown hair, brown eyes, round face, light skin.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Whooping cough, Asthma, hypertension, mitral valve prolapse, fibromyalgia, reynauds
taz55 on 2011-03-18
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.