Psychological Impotence, erection not good, unable to maintain erection during intercourseI am 28, I am facing this problem from last 2 years, I need an expert advice
- Always concerned about my sexual ability
- Erection is fine during masturbation
- Able to complete intercourse but most of the time fails to main erection.
- The minute I think of erection my penis looses strength
- Confidence almost gone
- I keep on checking my erection, even while urinating
- Afraid of facing any new women because of failure in mind
- I am always in hurry while doing intercourse because I think I might lose erection.
- During foreplay, erection is fine but fails the minute I think about erection.
- I somehow feel that my erection is no longer strong which it used to be few years back when I was young.
kent11111 on 2011-03-18
maraheem 9 years ago
kent11111 9 years ago
kali phos 6x
10 days and report.
kashifjan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.