≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Blighted ovum nd Baksons's weight drops

on jan 2010,I was about 60 kgs,my height is 157cms .on may 2010,me again checked the weight,that was about 70 kgs.Then I took Baksons B28 weight drops for about 3 months and stopped.on nov 2010,my weight is 77 kgs .Then I retake the same on jan 2011.

I was conceived in feb~march,but now it was diagnosed as blighted ovum and get aborted

My question:Whether this blighted ovum is the side effect of Baksons B28 ?
My age is 22 and I have normal Thyroid and doesnt have Pcos.The weight gain is purely due to lack of physical excercises.

Kindly suggest me a medicine for weight reduction

Thank you
  juneman on 2011-03-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I took B28 in intervals,bcoz it has stopped working if taken continuously.

I have big lower abdomen and breast

and also I used to dream (weird stories ~normal ) a lot in night.

Weep nd get stressed even for small issues

likes choclates
[message edited by juneman on Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:49:48 GMT]
juneman last decade
Please take three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and report back after 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

No other meds please during 15 days.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.