ovarian cysts, fibroid tumor in uterus, phylop in cervixLooking for homeopathic remedies to heal issue. thank you for your help.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Female 47
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
menses stop and start again. spotting throughout month
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
ovarian cysts- both ovaries, golf ball sized fibroid tumor in uterus, polyp in cervix, fibroid in right breast, chronic pain in lower back
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I don't want to have hysterectomy. Doctors are telling me it is the option for my near future, if the bleeding continues. Very sad about this- but hopeful that there is another way to heal my issues.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Lower back pain throbs. Tired all the time. Stressed by surroundings and any outside stimuli, though I have built a life, which has minimal relationships so I can work with the depleted energy I have to drive me through each day. Went from having many many friends, to only having a few neighbors, my parents and partner. If the phone rings, and someone comes to the door at the same time the dogs are stirring nervously, I get very nervous, and snappy.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The nervousness started when I became a working adult, struggling to make ends meet. It increased once my career took off. Five months ago, I made some career changes, since I realized it was affecting my health. Also, I got CMV and Epstein Barr at the same time, 17 years ago. My vital life energy has been very low since then. Which is odd because I have always been so vibrant: I am my Fathers daughter. He is 89 and still works, and has more energy than me.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Day. I am a night person, and work best throughout the night when others surrounding are sleeping, and the phone stops ringing.
7. What are the things which ameliorate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Ameliorate; noise too much movement around me indoors. Going outside in the sunshine, walking and resting helps. But I never seem to be revived. Mostly I am drained. I am vitamin D deficient for 3 years now. It is hard for me to get energy to go outside. Often I am indoors for 2 weeks at a time.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I moved in with my boyfriend 6 years ago, after living alone for most of my adult life. It was a big change. But he is very understanding about my energy levels, and my devotion to my work. He is has a louder voice than most. I am quiet indoors, but pretty extroverted outside. I moved to this city 18 years ago, and surviving here eats up all my fun-time. I use to swim 300 times a year in the city where I was raised. Now I swim less than 3 times a year. Try to hike, but low energy stops me most of the time.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I love the sun. I seem to be doing better with the cold over the past 4 years. But I keep my living environments very warm. I love rain and thunder showers, though it is rare where I live.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Sensitive empathic. I am trusting and love people. I am very open, mostly calm and very easy going, but aggravated by noise when I am working. Noise to me is anyone talking in surrounding rooms; I cant hear myself think when I have someone talking nearby me when I am working. I work all the time, and love what I do. Feel very lucky to be able to love the work that supports me.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Excited, calm looking forward to burrowing inside, and walking after it passes in the rain when everyone one else is indoor. Love the wind too.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? I am tougher at this life-stage, and like to work through things on my own. But am open to receiving support.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Lights late at night bother me, but need it for my eyes when I work.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Nail biter through my childhood until college. Now not so much, but I play with my cuticles every night. I use to cry 3-5 times a week. Now I cry when appropriate, such as a death.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Close to parents, sisters are difficult. One is a functional alcoholic, the other bi-polar. I am the youngest, 9 to 11 years difference. I am nervous about the future dealings with my siblings since I am the executor for my parents, and they are beginning to shows signs of age. My boyfriend is a strong natured, do-the-right-thing type of person, which is great, but often exhausting. I move a little slower than most around me. It drives them all crazy, but is my nature. I see it as a result from years of meditation. I worked for my peace and calm. I see them as in a rush to get nowhere. A final note, I love them all deeply.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear that I will be struggling financially for the rest of my life. I work so hard, and really am just trying to work smarter. My dream is to have a place of my own, with an open door policy, where people can come and go, and make themselves at home. I imagine I have a space to create my work in that I can close the door if I need quiet. I also dream to have a pool where I can swim everyday.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Strong craving for all seafoods and sea vegetables. I love milk, seeds, olive and sesame oils. Ginger garlic, SPICY anything. I built meals around the peppers I want to eat. I dont eat my fruit. But love fruit juices. I tend to only eat pureed soups, not chunky soups. My stomach doesnt digest bulk very well. Makes me feel like I am full of air.
I do not like beets.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less mostly. But I try to get my proper water intake each day. Alcohol- less than once in two months.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Hungry less to normal. But I dont always want to cook. Many times I dont eat when I am hungry, it takes to much time to get it together.
Also- I am a pack a day smoker,
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Beats, aloe vera
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Rarely sweat even when I am working out. Chest and under arms if at all.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Constipated over the past few years. Better in the past year. Mostly I go once a day now. But sometime in a week, I miss one or two days. Always it is very large- 12-18 length 1 ½ diameter and solid. Colors changes from medium to dark- depends on what I eat.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I am a light sleeper, due to my acute hearing. But when I am asleep I sleep deep. I need to get 8 hours straight. But moslty I wake after 4-6 hours, and try to get a 2-hour nap in. Cant always squeeze a nap in. I start on my left side, move to back. Sleeping on stomach the deepest- when I can get my body comfortable. Lower back throbs. Right hip feels twisted forward. I have scoliosis.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I often hear that I am prolific. I know I have great and complete follow through. Its hard for me to rest until my work is done. My work is project based. So after weeks or months of working, and when I complete a project. I am totally drained.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I did acupuncture with moxi for 3 months, and my polyp disappeared and one cyst on right ovary was gone. I changed my diet by reducing animal fats, and adding more nourishing heat providing foods, as suggested for my body type by my acupuncturist. But a slowly, went back to eating grab and go foods- though mostly healthy, but possibly too cold for my system. Things I can just grab out of the refrigerator. Now my bleeding is back, and I feel very heavy in my lower abdomen.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Most die of heart attacks
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
54 but without my scoliosis more than likely 57 or 8. 120 pounds on the small side of a medium frame. Dont like to leave the house unless I am put together. But often I am so tired, and still have to walk to dogs, so I look drained. Mossy hair, brown eyes light olive skin- freckle chest from sun damage. Brown spots on left side of face and nose. 10 moles removed mostly from face and neck 20 years ago.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Start after 1-23 days. Last around 5-7 days. Spotting between.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Pain before every period growing up until the past 2-3 years. Now no pain in front, only in lower back. Often constipated the day before I start.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Excessive to scanty.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Red clear bright watery mixed with dark clots
[message edited by jahna on Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:10:21 GMT]
jahna on 2011-03-26
SilverLight 9 years ago
Sephera 9 years ago
As much as this fears me, I believe in holistic and integrative outlook and have received homeopathy for many years, only recently my homeopath retired. I could contact him for someone else to use, however I thought I would use this service.
I know that I have been prescribed Sepia to good effect and also Calc Carb and was wondering to repeat one of these for 3 doses 30c. When I received them I was focussing on emotional issues primarily and these are much better and was thinking that to return to one of these remedies may move the physical on this time e.g the polyps
I will wait to see what other homeopaths might recommend for this lady, although I am an individual, many many things are similar to my state.
SilverLight 9 years ago
1st day 27 drops with a sip of water morning time.
after 2 day,s.
all medicine mix 10+10+10+10+10+10 drops with a sip of water three time daily for 5 day,s. after 5 day,s, againe one dose Tuberculinum, and next day start other combination.
doctor badar baig.
doctorbadar9 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.