The ongoing crisis in Fukushima may be more serious than you thinkI am copying an email I received today from Natural News which lists many websites throughout the world which pertain to the ongoing crisis in Fukushima.
Here are the latest developments on the Fukushima catastrophe, including quotes from a well-known physicist who is now raising the alarm over 'three raging meltdowns' at the Fukushima complex.
Here are the latest developments on Fukushima with all the highlights from today. It includes the realization that Fukushima may take 100 years to fully decommission. The situation remains grave, with no end in sight and no solutions forthcoming:
* As the Wall Street Journal reports (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870380630457623..., the U.S. government has now admitted that radiation is being found in milk from Washington state. They say it's 'safe' to drink, of course. That's the U.S. government for you: Irradiated milk is safe, but raw milk is dangerous!
* The battle to save Fukushima is now over, as Japanese officials admit the nuclear power complex must now be abandoned and entombed (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371793/Fukushima-nu.... The Dailymail published, 'officials said it would mean switching off all power and abandoning attempts to keep the nuclear fuel rods cool.' The problem with that, of course, is that there are already 'three raging meltdowns' under way as Dr. Kaku explains (below). If you abandon efforts to cool the fuel rods, then an accelerated meltdown is 'inevitable,' says Dr. Kaku.
* Japanese nuclear experts now admit it will require 20 years to decommission the Fukushima nuclear reactors. (http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/2011/03/82090.html)
* Cesium-137 has now been found 25 miles from Fukushima at such dangerously high concentrations that they far exceed the threshold of land abandonment used by the Soviet Union following the Chernobyl catastrophe (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world/asia/31japan.html?_r.... This is raising questions of whether the evacuation zone around Fukushima should now be expanded.
* It has now been revealed that Japan's nuclear disaster preparedness plans were written by complete morons. The entire Fukushima power plant complex, for example, called for only one emergency stretcher to be on-site, and only 50 protective suits (even though hundreds of people worked there). Do you see shades of the TITANIC at play here? (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870371250457623....
* In a shocking video interview, physicist Dr. Michio Kaku explained, 'If it goes to a full-scale evacuation of all personnel, it means that firefighters are no longer putting water onto the cores. That's the only thing preventing a full-scale meltdown at three reactor sites. Once they evacuate, then we past the point of no return. Meltdowns are inevitable at three reactor sites, leading to a tragedy far beyond that of Chernobyl, creating permanent dead zones in Japan.' Watch that video at: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=604AB3FA803FF3647DF6E34EC5E8C8....
* Meanwhile, the Fukushima denialists are in full swing, complaining that anyone talking about Fukushima's meltdown is 'fearmongering.' One especially idiotic journalist in the UK constructed a completely fabricated article today, claiming that 'nobody has suffered or will suffer any radiological health consequences [from Fukushima].' How's that for a total denial of reality? This writer goes on to say, 'The nuclear power plants in the stricken region have suffered less damage and caused less trouble to local residents than anything else that was there.' (I'm not linking to this source because they don't deserve the attention, but trust me, this is from a major newspaper in the UK.) It just goes to show you that these spin doctors will stop at nothing to try to convince people that nuclear power is the safest thing in the world. There's little question that most of these denialists are on the payroll of the nuclear industry (or just hate the human race for their own twisted or demonic reasons).
* As reported by the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world/asia/31japan.html?_r..., 'The level of radioactive iodine 131 in the waters off the Daiichi plant continued to increase on Thursday, rising to 4,385 times the statutory limit... The increases raise the possibility that contaminants from the plant are continuously leaking into the sea.'
* Fears about radioactive seafood are growing as Japan's ocean waters are increasingly contaminated with very high levels of radiation, now even exceeding the 3,300 times recently reported (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Tainted-seafood-fears-spread-a....
But remember, everyone: There's nothing to worry about according to your government! Don't be concerned about radiation. It's invisible, so it must be safe!
At least, that's the message we're hearing from many 'official' sources. The FDA, laughably, thinks that drinking radioactive milk in the U.S. is just fine for you, but drinking RAW milk is extremely dangerous!
That's how twisted things have become in our world today: The stuff that's actually good for you is outlawed, criticized or suppressed. But the things that are really dangerous for your health -- ionizing radiation, vaccines, GMOs, chemotherapy and pesticides -- are all promoted as the solutions for our world.
It's insane, of course. Beyond insane. And it's all being done in the name of 'science,' which has proven itself to be the cause of needless suffering, death and destruction across our world. Beware of anything being done today under the claim of being 'scientific.' That's now a red flag keyword for something that will probably either harm your health or contribute to the destruction of the planet.
If you're not yet subscribed to NaturalNews, sign up now (it's free) to receive a daily email from me, containing breaking news for that day. We protect your email address and do NOT sell it to anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time. Register at http://www.naturalnews.com/ReaderRegistration.html
Watch for more breaking news about the Fukushima catastrophe at www.NaturalNews.com
Thank you and stay safe,
- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
♥ Joe De Livera on 2011-04-01
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.