Vaginal rectual fistualla ruining my life!!!!!Hi all i am a women aged 37, of Asian orgin, i have a vaginal rectual fistulla. I have had it since 2001 when i was 7 months pregant. I have had surgery 3 times at a leading hospital but what a mess !!I am still with a pin size fistulla and have so many scare on my stomach where they have tried to remedy the situation. I regret my surgery as i have 2 young children and both have suffered in watching me!! I dont wish this problem on anyone its embrassing as when you break wind it comes from the front passage and noisy!!! I am at a lost in what to do i have given up all hopw wit conventional doctors and i so i turn to you good peole who may have had similar problem in how to tackle this its made me very negative and i caused me immense stress!! But with Gods Help i am fighting back but its a lonely battle and a huge mountain to climb dont know if i have the strength to carry one i hope someone who read this can give me hope God willing !!!
tania1975 on 2011-04-03
May God Bless You? Indeed, there is a hope!
As you already know that the fistula, we call it a BadGuy that is an opening in the skin.
Fistula leads into a blind pouch or may connect through a tunnel with the rectal canal.
Words Of Caution.
As this is a serious disease, one must never assume and self-prescribe. Never think of SURGERY as this will be a local and temporary solution. More than one fistula will reappear again in most of the cases. A comprehensive communication and case management is required for a complete cure.
Please remember, there is no quick fix. One must be patient and determined to get well soon.
First thing you need to do is to complete the following with the best of your abilities. Please copy and paste into your post, then, start completing.
4. Marital Status
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint?
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
In order to find out that what miasm are you currently in, please answer the following Q's?
1. Please tell us about your pain, if any? How much is the pain and where?
2. Is there any pus coming from anywhere in your body and it's color, quantity and thickness? The color may be yellow, light yellow, brown, dark brown, greenish, white and watery.
3. What is the color of your discharges, if any?
4. How about the blood discharges, if any? Please describe the color of blood and its thickness?
5. Please tell me about your constipation?
6. How about the itching and burning in detail, if any?
7. How is your energy level and state of mind other than the one you already described?
8. Any other issues right now and in the past other than the one you have already described?
9. What are you taking at the moment (homoeopathic and allopathic) on daily basis?
10. Any other additional information that you would like to mention that might be helpful?
A bundle of prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.