Please help, suffering from Secondary Amenorrhea and infertility.I am 29 yrs. old, female married and have a 3yr. old son. I missed my period in April, 2010 and got pregnant. Got the abortion done in May 2010. I had the bleeding for 4 days after that. Since then, no periods so far. In August,2010. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. In Jan,2011, the thyroid came normal and still no periods. Then in March,2011 , my gynae put me on Progesterone for 10 days, and still no periods.
We are planning for a baby now, please help. Also I am not using any protection for many months now and not pregnant yet. Please help.
1. Each symptom in as much detail as possible.-as above
2. Where each symptom is located (ie at right temples)- my womb
3. What first started it off (ie walking in a cold wind)- after abortion
4. When it's worse -Periods are absent.
5. When it feels better- NA
6. Your sleep pattern and details of any recurring dreams- My sleep is good . I am sleeping as soon as I hit the bed, since I get tired working whole day
7. What you are sensitive to -heat, criticism
8. Your state of mind - these days I am more sad and upset all the time But still to be happy infront of my hubby and son.
9. Any desires or aversions for particular foods, and wether certain foods make you feel better or worse.- nothing
10. Details of any major diseases suffered in past.-no
11. Detals of any reactions to other medicines taken.- no
12. History of homeopathic treatment if any.-no
13. All other symptoms you have (ie watering eyes, cold feet, thirst).- no
Waiting for reply,
Thanks and Have a Good Day
purples22s on 2011-04-11
One dose means:
If the medicine is in pills/pellets form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills. The medicine dissolve by itself, so you don't have to take water (as normally the case in allopathic medicine).
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 1 drop in half cup of water, stir it. Take only one spoon out of it and sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
[message edited by mani_jee on Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:46:58 BST]
mani_jee last decade
purples22s last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.